Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm Moving On - BlueprintEconomics.com

(Warning, I really boast allot about myself in this article)

I started blogging about 2 months ago. The industry has taken me by surprise. Maintaining a blog, I can really showcase some of my most unique talents and passions.

I learned that I really love to write. While I may not be the most eloquent writer, I really enjoy putting pieces together. Not only do I really want to help people do something better, but I love discovering unique ways of getting that message out there. Discovering more and more ways to let this my message escape is why blogging is so much fun for me. Over time, I will become better and better at relaying the messages in my head.

On top of my passion for writing, I have a unique talent for broad engineering. I love to see how things come together. When I was a kid, I took apart my Teddy Ruxpin in hopes of discovering how it worked. And I didn't stop there. I took apart my race cars, video games, lawn mower, and VCR. I sifted through the garage, putting nuts with screws, trying to create my own toy. I zoomed through the topic of Math. I loved to be the first one done with our tests in elementary school. I joined our Young Astronauts Program, thinking one day I may go to the moon. In high school, I started studying computer science. This took the cake. Once I learned how to manipulate computers, I was addicted to coming up with unique ways of solving problems. This passion continued into college. So now, as a blogger, I found a way to exploit some of that passion and talent. I could design and build a unique page. I can carve out my space in the virtual world.

In addition to my engineering exploration, I have a passion for art. It's not enough to pastel and sketch, I really love putting together Photoshop pieces. I'm not too good at it, but I really love doing it in my spare time.

Combining all of these, I am really, by my own judgment, the perfect candidate for a blogger. And the good news is: the blog industry is hiring. The internet is a limitless marketplace. It's space reaches out to infinite realms. Everyone will one day have access to its marvels. Fortunately, that day has yet to come. There is a lot more money to be made on the internet. I predict that Google and Yahoo haven't even seen 70% of their biggest profits yet.

With that said, I'd like to announce that I am building my first unique web page. I am moving on beyond the constraints of Google's Blogger to a place where I can really exploit the internet in some more unique ways. I have really enjoyed my run here, and I really recommend Google's Blogger to the casual blogger. On the other hand, if you are going to take it serious, it may be a little more appropriate to create your own page from scratch. Not only do you get to really learn what you can do with your site, but you can also truly bring about a unique voice. So that's what I'm doing folks. I'm just now diving into the process full throttle. I don't however have an accurate estimate of how long it'll take to get my site up and running. I will be working on that more and more, so hopefully it won't take too long. I will leave MFF up for forever, because I really do believe in some of the content here.

My new site is located here. It's called "Blueprint Economics". Until it is completely up and running, I will continue to add to MFF. I will be announcing a launch date soon. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look froward to your launch. When I first saw the title, I thought you were going to discontinue this blog altogether!

[some useful links]

Digg! Directory of Finance Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites Delicious del.icio.us Top Blogs